Buy vape cartridge refill kit
What is a vape cartridge refill kit ? A vape cart is a glass cartridge pre-filled with a gram or half-gram of cannabis oil. This oil contain various combinations of cannabinoids and terpenes extracted from cannabis.
Most oil vape carts are high in THC, however, more and more CBD-dominant vape cartridges are entering the market, as are 1:1 THC:CBD products. Vape cartridges come in many forms: 510-threaded cartridges (the most common), as well as some proprietary forms like Pax Era Pods and Airo Pro oil cartridges.
How do vape pens work?
vape cartridge refill kit work in conjunction with vape pen batteries. The vape battery will power an atomizer in the cartridge that heats up the oil, activating the various chemical components in it. You then inhale the vape smoke, which produces the effects of cannabis. Some vape batteries have multiple functions that enable temperature customization and dose management.
How to use a vape pen
It’s pretty simple: Just attach your cart to the battery and start puffing. If there’s an On/Off button, use it.
Here are a few quicks tips to remember when smoking an oil vape cartridge:
- If your device has an On/Off button, chances are you turn it on by clicking 5 times. The same number turns it off.
- Make sure your cart is completely attached to its battery to avoid any oil leakage.
- Keep your vape pen upright to avoid oil leakage.
- Start slow with dosing as it is very easy to overconsume with vape carts.
- Monitor temperature to make sure your cart isn’t burning too hot, which could alter some of the oil’s chemical components—usually 3 clicks will adjust the temp.
This our take on a ‘reasonably priced vape cart’. When our team set out to create a cart that would provide a solid and consistent vaping experience, be lower priced than our premium carts, but of course be fully safe and compliant – we wound up with the XPro V1. And we think we nailed it. This cartridge comes with a number of PCTG cylinder mouthpiece options available in any Pantone color. It is constructed of premium materials with all H59B2 wetted materials for added safety and long term compliance. Overall, this is a premium cartridge without the premium price tag.